Where The Broker Comes Into Play In The New Real Estate Market
(Switching Fashion Editorial):- Los Angeles, Jul 23, 2020 (Issuewire.com) – Polk Properties releases their thoughts on the future of the real estate professional and the client after the Covid-19 pandemic. This is the time and retooling of a lifetime, as such we offer a few things that will help the brokers better serve their clients. a quick excerpt and link are below.
As a commercial real estate broker for many decades, I have never faced a confluence of events on the industry like we have at hand now. This got me thinking about what the role of the real estate broker will be going forward. Is the broker even going to be needed in the future?
More on Switching Fashion:
- G-Fly Have Etched Out Brilliant Rhythmic Loops with an Enticing Groove in Their Recent Hip Hop Tracks
- Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Are Officially Getting Divorced
- Pop Star Rihanna Faces Backlash for Sporting a Ganesha Pendant in New Photo
- Dr. Zev Cohen Redefines the Patient Experience at His Concierge Medicine Practice in Nanuet, NY
- Holapick Late Winter Fashion Sale Features Trendy Trench Coats, Blouses, And Jackets
First, the basics are just that — basic. This situation requires that you push the boundaries of your knowledge base and deliver more to your client. The reason real property professionals exist is to provide the expertise and actionable information required to facilitate a transaction.
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.