The VBBFW presents its first digital edition. A somewhat “strange” edition because we have lacked many faces and the contact with you.
(Switching Fashion Editorial):- London, Sep 18, 2020 (Issuewire.com) – The VBBFW presents its first digital edition. A somewhat “strange” edition because we have lacked many faces and the contact with you.
But we must carry on, adapting to this new normality without giving up our essence and values.
More on Switching Fashion:
- California College Grad Launches Book to Equip Students for College Journey
- German Musician D47 Announces His Upcoming Project With Miley Cyrus 2021/2022: A Featuring
- Drop Your Beats to the Electro House Groove of Producer Zoree’s New Single ‘Like We Do’
- Moutasem Abaza, MD, a Dermatologist with Advanced Dermatology and Skin Cancer of Palmdale
- Viviana Sirven, MD, an Allergist and Immunologist with Sirven – Associates Allergy and Asthma Center
We have worked hard to make the magic and atmosphere of our shows and designs reach all mobile devices. In this sense, there is a great work of visual art that will surely be talked about.
Here’s a sneak peak to get you started:
1. Yolancris continues to take risks and bets on a brave bride who is faithful to her style and values.
2. The Touch 2021 collection is a true tsunami of craftsmanship. From each thread that makes up each dress, to each accessory that is part of the collection, Touch speaks of our industry, heritage and culture.
3. We continue to be an example of sustainability, timelessness and slow fashion.
4. A new style is born: the pandemic has marked us all. A new generation has emerged with a highdose of resilience. A generation that has its own priorities and style, to which the creative director of the Firm, Yolanda Pérez, has wanted to give voice.
5. Stage design full of great artistic and visual value, which will undoubtedly stand out from the type of digital presentations we are seeing these days.
6. We truly support the bridal industry and our brides and that is why we are going to give a discount to all those who register in the App to see our show.
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.