Los Angeles, Nov 7, 2020 (Issuewire.com) – Students and mature learners intending to go to college now have a new resource to help them prepare for the journey with the new book, How to Get Through College: And What I Wish Someone Told Me.
Written by Alexis Williams, How to Get Through College, is a definitive guide designed to help readers navigate through college. The author shares her experiences during college about what she wished she knew about:
- Choosing the right college
- Dorm life
- When financial aids hits
- Peer pressure
- Tutoring and office hours
- and more
More on Switching Fashion:
- Jerome W. Terry Set to Release His Debut Book Titled “Lord Help Me with Me”
- Phillip Bond, Violinist, with Special Guest, Julian White, ll, Recital
- Just Launched Crackstreams Net Looks to Take the World Of Sport by Storm
- Millinery Can Survive COVID-19, But We Need to Stand Together, Says Industry Leader
- Credit Expert Matthew Carpenter’s 3 Main Reasons Your Credit Score is Below 700
Williams holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Sociology from California State University and is the first person in her family to graduate from college. When asked about her motivation for writing the book, she explained: “Although I made it through college, I believe the journey would have been a lot less stressful if I knew what to expect. I have learned so much from my college experience. So I wrote this book to equip others with the knowledge I wish I had when I started.”
But Williams doesn’t only share her experiences and offer encouragement, she also includes activities in the book to help readers pursue their purpose, set goals and follow their dreams. The book is available in Kindle and paperback formats on Amazon.com and other retail stores.
To learn more about the author, visit www.alexisrenae.com.
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.