Get to know Ophthalmologist Dr. Donald M. Perez, who serves patients in Anderson, Indiana.
(Switching Fashion Editorial):- New York City, Oct 4, 2019 (Issuewire.com) – Dr. Perez is a board-certified ophthalmologist and the co-owner of Perez Li Ophthalmology in Anderson, Indiana. He opened the ophthalmology clinic in 1978, after which Dr. Ching Li, MD, joined him in 2007. With their combination of 50+ years in practice, Dr. Perez and Dr. Li remain dedicated to offering the best eye care and cutting-edge surgical techniques in the Anderson area. Some of the services that they offer include general eye examinations, diabetes eye examinations, drug ocular toxicity exams, laser treatment for diabetic eye diseases, treatment for dry eye syndrome, cataract treatment, cornea surgery, eyelid surgery, as well as medical and surgical care for glaucoma diseases.
More on Switching Fashion:
- Edinburgh Napier University Webinar for Middle East and Africa – 16 October 2019
- Mobile Suit Gundam: Battle Operation 2 Finally Gets A Release Date
- Hal L. Borg, DMD, a General And Family Dentist with East Main Dental Center
- Shane Battye discovered a long lost Ultra 64 Prototype Controller
- Florencio E. Yuzon, MD, FACP, an Internist with Mercy Health — Allen Hospital and Lorain Hospital
In addition to serving patients at Perez Li Ophthalmology, Dr. Perez is affiliated with St. Vincent Anderson Regional Hospital and Community Hospital Anderson.
As for his educational background, Dr. Perez earned his medical degree from the Indiana University School of Medicine in Indianapolis, Indiana in 1973. He then went on to complete his internship at St. Vincent Indianapolis, followed by his residency in ophthalmology at the Indiana University School of Medicine. Additionally, he attained board-certification in ophthalmology by the American Board of Ophthalmology (ABO). The ABO is an independent, non-profit organization responsible for certifying ophthalmologists in the United States of America. Founded in 1916, the ABO was the first American Board established to certify medical specialists.
Ophthalmology is a branch of medicine and surgery, which deals with the diagnosis and treatment of eye disorders. Ophthalmologists are experts in the diseases, functions, and anatomy of the eye. They may provide routine care such as vision testing, as well as prescribe and fit eyeglasses or contact lenses. However, ophthalmologists are also surgeons. They repair traumatic injuries to the eye and perform cataract, glaucoma, and corneal surgery.
Learn More About Dr. Donald M. Perez:
Through his findatopdoc profile, https://www.findatopdoc.com/doctor/3117417-Donald-Perez-Ophthalmologist or through Perez Li Ophthalmology, https://www.perezliophthalmology.com/the-practice
FindaTopDoc is a digital health information company that helps connect patients with local physicians and specialists who accept your insurance. Our goal is to help guide you on your journey towards optimal health by providing you with the know-how to make informed decisions for you and your family.
Your Health Contact
Source :Donald M. Perez, MD
This Press Release was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.
More on Switching Fashion:
- Sustainability at illicia- leading from the front
- California rapper KoneYakk redefines the traditional hip hop genre with his album ‘No Chaser’
- Dr Yusof Cosmetics Skin Care Range
- Vince Holding Corp. (NYSE: VNCE) touching 1.1% increase in net sales
- John Legend’s Video Claims That Melania Trump Is Not Occupied With Donald Trump Rather Someone Else